I did it! I stayed on track over Thanksgiving, even with having family get together on Thursday, Friday and Saturday! I will give only partial credit to willpower, but mostly to the challenge I gave on my Facebook Page. I try to post daily challenges, so if you're up for it, join me. The Thanksgiving Challenge was 10 burpees for each time you go back for another helping of dinner. 15 for every dessert you enjoy. (I only had to do 30 burpees. Dessert Thursday and Friday)
Sir Pukes-a-lot (the 5 year-old) wasn't feeling well today, so I spent a big part of today playing nurse to a sick little man. In between these sprints to the potty, I was trying again to study. At some point I managed to fix supper. Meat loaf, green beans and mashed potatoes. Sir Pukes-a-lot began to feel better, and decided to shout to the world that the meat loaf was "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Such a wonderful complement. It's hard to correct a child for yelling at supper. We got the Christmas Tree set up and decorated and I've got little man to bed. Whew! What an end to this crazy busy weekend! I'll spare you the details, but I'll just say that Thursday - Saturday I think we were home for a total of 8 - 12 hours combined.
Tomorrow morning I take the written portion of my TDLR (Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation) cosmetology test. I'm a bit nervous and a bit excited all at the same time.
OK, so the results of the week? I had a loss of 3 pounds this week. It's not much but it's a start. And with it being a Holiday Weekend with stuff yourself silly as a tradition, I'd say not too bad! Yep, I'm happy with 3 pounds. ^--_--^
The Princess
This post is sponsored by Hyland’s and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway
OMG! Loss over the Thanksgiving week? You get the Gold Star! You just put in in shame with my overindulging
ReplyDelete3 lbs is amazing!!! Good luck with your test!
ReplyDeleteYou like doing daily challenges? I'm wondering if you would like to do this for Mamavation during off season. We should talk. :) Congrats on the weight loss!
ReplyDeletePLEASE get rid of your captcha dear. It's detering comments. I had to do it 6 times.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the challenges!!
ReplyDelete