Wow, I knew it had been a while since I wrote - didn't realize it had been over a month! I logged in today thinking, it's been a couple of weeks I need to get back on track. Well..."last post September 14" Oh! OK. (oops!!)
Life has been happening around here. I've just about lost my marbles a few times. Really? I can't afford to lose any more marbles, I don't have many left. :~) But hey, a new start is just what I need. When I got the tweet (hadn't been on twitter in a while either...) from @MrBookieboo inviting me to join in the new two-week-challenge with @MyTrainerBob, the #BobHarperLive two week challenge - I knew that was just what I needed. The fresh start I was craving in my current world. I can't really say that anything particular has happened to get me down. I guess it was just a bunch of small stuff that piled up and piled up until I couldn't see over the mountain. I allowed it to get to me. Allowed it to smother me. Until I put on my climbing gear and started up that mountain, I would never get out of that valley. I'm not saying that I've peeked the mountain, but I'm certainly on my way up. The things that I can't change are being pushed off of the mountain. I love watching them fall. The things I can change are being worked on. I CAN change me. I CAN change my outlook. I CAN change my thought process on many things - and that's where I am today. Working on those changes.
There are a few things that I need help changing. I am working that out too. Seeking the resources I need to find the solution to a few of the issues I am facing on my mountain. (If anyone can recommend someone I can chat with privately about dietary / digestion issues, please let me know. Finances are preventing me from going to a dietitian or nutritionist in person)
So here we go, y'all! The #BobHarperLive two-week-challenge begins one week from today. I am uber excited about this. I felt so great when I was doing the previous #Mamavation two-week-challenge. I wish I would have kept up with the workouts on my own. This time? Life won't get in my way! I won't let it. I will keep on keeping on, no matter what it takes! I'm on this one y'all. I got this!
Love,
The Princess
Welcome back!! I think sometimes we need a fresh challenge to keep us on our toes!
ReplyDeleteWe are gonna' rock this 2 Week Challenge - I can't wait to hear your results!
Good luck, Johnna! I know you will do great!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! I'm so glad the 2 Week Challenge was what you needed to get back on track. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone does and how much progress can really be made in only 2 weeks! It's going to be epic.
ReplyDeleteYes. You. Can! :)
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you sista!! It's so easy to let life get in the way of our goals and things we want to do for ourselves and our families. Glad you're back!! Let's keep each other going!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Yes, you CAN do it! I'm so pumped about the Bob Harper challenge. It's going to be awesome!
ReplyDelete